Thursday, February 02, 2006

Blast from the Past Thursday! #1

So I've decided to post a "Blast from the Past" series on Thursdays.Thursday for me is probably the least exciting day of the week. (Monday's the beginning of the week, Tuesday is the most productive day of the week in business, Wednesday's the hump that begins the decent to the weekend, Thursday doesn't have anything and Friday's of course TGIF!)

My plan is to pull a photo from one of my "massive photo albums," scan it and post with a short explanation of what and where and why and when and how the subject is doing what they are doing. (Sometimes there might not be a reason.) So those of you who know I have some incriminating photos - you better start your blackmail payments! J/K. The "Blast from the Past" might be from the long distant or recent past, in which case I will pull it off my slightly less massive digital collection. Hopefully everyone will get a kick out of it, a few laughs, or at least a "What the Heck?" So watch for your picture to appear here soon!


What? A human pyramid.

Where? Joy's carpet. Lakeland, FL

Why? No clue here - probably just to say we could do it.

When? A weekend after a sleepover, probably my junior year of high school.

How? Very carefully and with much laughter.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Laura Williams said...

ooooooh what will joy do to you when she sees THIS!!!?? The only thing that might save you is that her face is partially covered by all that HAIR! I will look forward to Thursdays! (I think!) Am I going to see a reappearance of the pic of me cleaning the hairy drain in our dorm shower some Thursday? ewwwwww.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Brina Bat said...

Joy's too far away to beat me over the head, so she'll have to keep a talley for later. Actually - I bought something for you two weeks ago that I was planning on sending you with a copy of that hysterical photo of you cleaning the drain!!! Its a suprise - and no its not a hairball!

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Annamaria said...

Oh MY!!! It's funny when you're leisurely scrolling down your friend's new blog page to read all the interesting links on the side, and suddenly your husband says, "hey, that looks like you!" And out of your peripheral vision, something looks familiar...oh my goodness, that's not just me, that's me in HIGH SCHOOL...with a not so great hair cut and a ridiculous mickey mouse shirt!
Well, other than being caught off gaurd, Thursdays sound like fun...can't wait to see next weeks! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home